Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Top Ten

Top Ten Things about my Job:

10. Irene saying, "For goodness sake, this computer is so slow," before 9:15 every morning.
9. Listening to Marilyn cackle heartily usually once every half hour.
8. Waiting to see if Caitlin will mention some Twilight reference or show my some pictures I really could care less looking at.
7. Eating all day or going to get coffee/walking to Dotti's house (you know what I mean) every 3 hours.
6. Hearing Lorraine make fun of student stupidity all day long.
5. Oh yea, I guess I should mention the students. I like some of students sometimes.
4. Seeing how many nonsense things people can add to their calendar to make it look like they're doing something.
3. Breaking out the popcorn and the beer and sitting back to watch the SHOW aka Staff Meetings.
2. Re-enactments of events from the Staff Meetings, daily interactions, and horrible impressions of people at the University.
1. Lunchtime trivia. No one takes it more seriously than Susan. There must be silence, focus, full cooperation, and Nebraska questions. An HOUR - sometimes more- of trivia insanity in the hopes of gain fake points that will never get us anything except the glory of being hte great ADVISEME team of all time.

Ok... so the order is debatable. But, I can say this. There is never a dull moment.

1 comment:

  1. First thing about trivia club, dont talk about trivia club!

    ReplyDelete